Chris Emerson, Ph.D., a small molecule chemist with a love for plant-based medicine, talks to us about using cannabinoids combined with terpenoids for targeted effects. He envisions a future of personalized medicine based on developing science, research, and empirical evidence to bring plant medicine back to the people.
Chris Emerson, Ph.D., is the founder, CEO, and chief chemist of LEVEL, a company focusing on rare cannabinoids. When you get a doctorate in small molecule chemistry, your career traditionally goes in two directions: developing new drugs for big pharma or training new chemists. Chris opted for a third, uncharted direction: unlocking the true potential of cannabis to deliver brand-new highs and therapeutic solutions with targeted effects.
- Our story: https://levelexperience.com/our-story/
- Maverick beginnings—about Chris Emerson: https://levelexperience.com/maverick-beginnings-plant-love-meets-science/
- How to stock your medicine cabinet: https://levelexperience.com/how-to-stock-your-medicine-cabinet-for-uncertain-times/
- How to get started with cannabis: https://levelexperience.com/how-to-get-started-with-cannabis/
- The Endocannabiniod System: https://levelexperience.com/the-human-ecs-system-and-cannabis/
To learn more about plants & your health from Colleen at LabAroma check out this informative PDF
Disclaimer: The information presented in this podcast is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to replace professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you are in need of medical care, and before making any changes to your health routine.